Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)

TheDevilsAdvocate (80)

pinkladeriz (7)

aram624 (6)

peeyount (4)

Satellite One (3)

elaine (2)

RandomDude (1)

matthew (1)

vytmay (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkladeriz
Ol' Bitty
Ol' Bitty

PostSubject: Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them   Sat May 22, 2010 1:03 am

They are all around us and you see them everyday. They may be driving in front of you in their Minivan, adorned with those stupid family character decals or with the even more lame "Baby on Board" sign on their rear window. These are the same people who gather every Saturday to cheer on their kids' soccer/baseball/pee-wee football teams even though their kid can't play worth a shit. They are the obsessed parents of the new millennium.... and they NEED to be stopped.

Nothing seems to irk me more as of late (except maybe people nagging my husband and I to procreate) than hearing people droning on and on about their kids. Seriously, nobody gives a shit if your kid, "did a nice poopy" that day...even if they have their own kids..period. Take my boss for an example. Not a day goes by that she doesn't share some ridiculous thing that her kid did the day before. Like wow, is it really that amazing that the kid put on all of your make-up when you weren't looking? NO. That just makes you look like an un-attentive parent, jackass. Even worse, she and another co-worker of mine will literally sit around just talking about their kids to each other. I can't even imagine that if I had a kid that I would still give a shit about someone else's kid. It's just not gonna happen.

Now don't get me wrong. If the kid was curing cancer, or doing a stunning rendition of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, I would be impressed. But, no, sorry, hearing that your son stuck a marble up his nose will neither impress or entertain me. I just simply don't care. Maybe the kid-rearing snobs who claim that I cannot possibly understand what it is like to have a kid are right. Maybe I do not understand what it is like to annoy, bore, embarrass, and unnerve people with my creepy stories and/or complaints about my kid. But, ya know what? I think I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them   Sat May 22, 2010 2:55 am

that's because most of the women (or men) who are like that are talentless, uninteresting cunts. most people really do end up losing their personality when they have children. i can only imagine that it is because so much of their time is consumed by the kid, that it becomes basically all that they are. which is why i don't understand why anyone wants kids. the people you are referring to are the same kind of people afraid to let their little degenerate kids hear "dirty language" because i guess it will turn them into raving lunatics.

what pisses me off though is how they turn their selfish decision to have a kid into an imposition for the rest of us. why should i have to change my language and pander to their child? it wasn't my decision to make it, so why should i have to deal with the consequences? if they don't want their child to be near certain influences, than it is their responsibility to keep it away from those people, not for those people to filter themselves for the sake of their child.

i like how at the end you juxtapose curing cancer with singing a lady gaga song, as if they would be equally impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkladeriz
Ol' Bitty
Ol' Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them   Sat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

Quote :
i like how at the end you juxtapose curing cancer with singing a lady gaga song, as if they would be equally impressive.

Um, to me, they are the same lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them   

Back to top Go down

Children and the Obsessive Mothers That Love Them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1