Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)

TheDevilsAdvocate (80)

pinkladeriz (7)

aram624 (6)

peeyount (4)

Satellite One (3)

elaine (2)

RandomDude (1)

matthew (1)

vytmay (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Some random bicyclist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hlok
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Some random bicyclist   Sun May 30, 2010 3:44 pm

I saw some douchebag bicyclist today on the drive to work that pissed me off. Now, even though I find the ridiculous tights he was wearing annoying, and found it ridiculous that he was wearing the air tight cap even though he was just taking a leisurely stroll. None of these things would have pissed me off. Whar infuriated me was that this guy was so insensitive that he felt it was acceptable to ride his bike in the middle of a lane of traffic, rolling along at little over two miles per hour, while there were 9 cars stuck behind him. The was more than enough room on the side of the road, and a sidewalk available on top of that. Which means that this guy considered his little bike stroll more important than at least 9 people heading to work, grocery shopping, doctor's appointments etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wpsf.omgforum.net
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some random bicyclist   Sun May 30, 2010 11:40 pm

ya know what pisses me off? pussy drivers who wait behind faggot bicyclists when they are being obnoxious. you'd think one of you little suzie's could have grown a pair and got in his face about it. my damn horn doesn't work so when someone is being an ass like that i do at least one of two things, the classic response of the middle finger followed by shouting on the top of my lungs, or i drive around them, provided no cops are around.

one other thing, i love the use of "insensitive" it makes you sound like a broken hearted sorority girl. they should revoke your license sissy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hlok
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Suzie says!   Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 am

I was not one of the people stuck behind him, and you were not able to go around him.. But more importantly, I am sure your faggy little middle finger really shows him who's boss. You might as well just stick your tongue out and tell him that you are going to shove your finger up his darn tootin Baggy Fanny. And then go buy some asscessories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wpsf.omgforum.net
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i've tried that too   Mon May 31, 2010 3:15 am

as i said, my cars horn doesn't work so i cant trail them and hold my horn in for an obnoxious length of time so it is my only remaining option. and yes it is worth it, better than sitting behind him like a big puss crying in your car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some random bicyclist   

Back to top Go down

Some random bicyclist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1