Why People Suck is a forum dedicated to free speech and discussion. You may discuss or vent about any topic without censorship. Create an account and share your opinions on how the world sucks and what should be done about it.

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am
Top posters
Hlok (92)

TheDevilsAdvocate (80)

pinkladeriz (7)

aram624 (6)

peeyount (4)

Satellite One (3)

elaine (2)

RandomDude (1)

matthew (1)

vytmay (1)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsAdvocate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 pm

This is something that kills me. I couldn't give a damn about any lame comic book superhero, but I can never decide whether to laugh at these morons, or despise them for their mindless and unoriginal thought processes. "Spider-man has become stale! Hey I know what will spice it right up, what if he was Black!" how is that going to change anything? Spider-man will still be gay. If you are going to be entertained for two hours simply because spider-man is black, you are borderline retarded, and completely racist. That's right liberal pussies, it is racist. To give a guy a job solely based on the color of his skin, is racist to everyone involved.

Spider-man is stale not because we are used to white people, its because the idea was stupid in the first place, and there is only so many dilemmas can he have before it becomes redundant. Here is a wild idea, if you'd like to see a black super hero, write a fucking story about one. It is pointless to change a characters color after like 40 years of story-lines. They are only doing it to be self serving douche bags that can then say "I understand the plight of the black man. I fought for black spidey!" Hey I have an idea too, maybe we can remake 'A Raisin in the Sun' with an all white cast! The originality is genius. (if you ask me the story lacked believability the first time anyway, who's ever heard of a black family man?)

How would spider-man being black add anything to the story that couldn't be added to the current character?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hlok
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 am

That is because everyone loved the black honeymooners so much, and everyone is anticipating insane profits from the black karate kid. You think about it, Black Spiderman just makes sense. After this we go for a black all in the family. T..t..time to leave white jeffersons..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wpsf.omgforum.net

Liberal Pussies Think They're Progressive for Wanting a Black Spider-Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1